How many times have you run out of your favorite mascara, face moisturizer or the dreaded eye cream you really needed because you did not sleep well the night before? This is my life on a daily basis and Ive had to make many quick runs to Walgreen’s or the local drug store. I thought I’d run through my favorite 5 picks so you don’t have to spend an hour looking at shelves of endless products
- Moisturizer, Oil of Olay Regenerist micro sculpting cream. I’ve been using this for about a month now and my skin is loving it. It gives me amazing moisture without looking greasy, and it has kept my Rosacea tamed.
- Eye Cream, Boot No 7 Lift & Luminate. This is the eye cream I always go back to after I’ve tried the one someone recommended for $60. It has caffeine in it so you get a quick release from your puffiness and it makes my concealer go on smooth with no creasing.
- Mascara, Loreal Voluminous Extreme Volume Collagen in blackest black. I go back and forth between this mascara, Benefits They’re real and MAC’s false lashes mascara and I have to be honest, they ALL work the same. I was just recently asked if I had eyelash extensions while wearing the Loreal mascara. Totally worth the try!
- Eye Liner, Rimmel London Glam Eyes. This is the easiest eyeliner I’ve ever had. The brush is nice and thin and its in liquid form so it slides right on. I have oily lids so my eyeliner never stays, but this one lasts throughout the day and doesn’t run onto my double eyelids.
- Lips, Nivea Milk & Honey Natural Defense. I have 2 children who have chapped lips on a consistent basis, and I like to go to bed with moisturized lips and this has been my best find yet. It has shea butter in it so it literally feels like butter on your lips.